Learn about Gender Authenticity from the Creator and Leading Expert
Vanessa Sheridan wrote the book on transgender in the workplace — literally! In fact, she’s written two of them, and many consider her to be the nation’s leading expert on this timely and relevant business topic. Vanessa is an engaging keynote speaker, an experienced business consultant, and a highly successful corporate trainer who has worked with everyone from the U.S. State Department to Best Buy to McKinsey and Co. and many more. Her client list is long, and her testimonial list even longer. If you want the best, you need to hire the best—and you will not find a better, more knowledgeable expert on transgender workplace issues than Vanessa Sheridan.
Vanessa is an articulate, personable speaker who engages with her audiences in a passionate yet inviting manner. She often provides:
- Keynote speeches for corporations and events
- Panel participation
- Expert testimony
- Conference speaking
- Radio, print, and television interviews
Vanessa has worked with many organizations in a consultative capacity. She often provides expertise such as:
- Strategic consulting and advisement
- Transgender-inclusive policy development
- Transgender health care/insurance advice
- Guidance on creating a gender authentic workplace culture
- Workplace transition assistance
Vanessa is a highly skilled facilitator who provides:
- In-depth transgender/LGBTQ awareness
trainingsfor organizations of all sizes
- Educational workshops
- Train-the-trainer sessions
- Customized training sessions
In clear and direct language, Vanessa Sheridan cuts through the noise of the loudest voices and reaches out to those who are simply trying to manage change with fairness and respect. [...] This book reminds us of what we all, deep in our hearts, know to be true. We are better together. We are stronger together. And, with the vision and help of great people like Vanessa Sheridan, we will get there together.
– Congressman Mike Quigley, US House Representative, Illinois 5th District
By helping raise awareness, [Vanessa is] providing an important service to our office and we are grateful for [her] leadership.
– Karl Kellner, Director, New York Office, McKinsey & Co.
Vanessa has strong facilitation skills – she came across as a very knowledgeable and credible presenter while creating an environment where questions and discussion were encouraged. [...] I would highly recommend Vanessa to anyone needing education support or consulting on transgender education.
– Cathy Lambert, Director, Culture & Inclusion, Ecolab, Inc.